Return, Cancellation and Refund PolicyFirstly thanking you for shopping with us at Oshotto.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that ou purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
DefinitionsFor the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Goel Enterprises, with its registered office at 1253/A Bara Bazar, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Oshotto, accessible from https://oshotto.com or https://oshotto.in
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order any time but before we make a dispatch without giving any reason for doing so.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision either by dropping an email on- email@example.com OR by sending a WhatsApp message on- +918826497500
We will reimburse you no later than 10 days from the day of cancellation, We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. Please be informed and reminded that cancellation will not be entertained if the order is already dispatched and hence the case will be treated as a return request.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days.
- The Goods are in the original packaging and unused.
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Please be noted that you will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You will have to send the same at the following address: Building no. 820, 1st Floor, Chhota Bazar, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006. We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day we receive the product back, we will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for a ReplacementIf unfortunately you receive a damage product we request you to contact and update us within 48 hours of delivery of the product along with your order number.
We will arrange a replacement against the damaged product at our own cost including picking the damaged one from your premise and delivering a new one to you as well.
Also be noted that all transactions are completely closed after 7 days from date of delivery and hence no refund, replacement or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from the date of delivery.